Complaints Procedure

Our Commitment to Client Satisfaction

Trust Deed Scotland, we do everything we can to make sure our clients get the best possible service. We are committed to 100% client satisfaction. If you’re not 100% happy with our service, we’d like to hear about it. That way, we can do something to put it right as soon as we can, as we always strive to be improving ourselves.

We want to:

  • Make it easy for you to tell us about your complaint
  • Give your complaint the attention it deserves
  • Resolve your complaint without delay
  • Make sure you are satisfied with how your complaint was resolved

How to tell us

If you’re not satisfied with any aspect of our service, you can tell us about your concern in the following ways:

  • By telephoning our Compliance Manager Louise Young on 0141 221 0999 , we are available from 9:00am to 8:00pm Monday to Thursday and 9am – 4pm on Fridays
  • By e-mail to:-

Please note that additional personal information should not be included in this message for security reasons. We may respond by telephone or letter for the same reason.

In writing, address your letter to:

F.A.O Louise Young
Trust Deed Scotland Ltd
2 West Regent Street
G2 1RW

What we will do

Step 1

We will log and acknowledge your complaint as soon as it is received. We will aim to resolve your complaint by the end of the same business day but if it requires further investigation we will aim to have a resolution and issue a final response within 7 days. If your complaint is resolved within 3 working days, we will issue a Summary Resolution Communication.

Step 2

If your complaint is still unresolved within the 7 initial days we will have 8 weeks in which to investigate and issue a final response at which point you will be sent details of the Financial Ombudsman Service so that you have the option to contact them to facilitate a third party resolution.

Step 3

If after 8 weeks we are still not in a position to make a final response we’ll write to you giving the reasons why not and indicate when we expect to be able to give a final response.


Financial Ombudsman Service

If you believe that your complaint has not been fairly or effectively dealt with, you may refer the complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service. This is the independent service for settling disputes between businesses providing financial services and their customers.