Trust Deed Scotland Copycat Warning
A senior figure at Trust Deed Scotland® said, ‘We have evidence other companies have been impersonating us in order to attract business. All attempts to impersonate us that have been brought to our attention are under thorough investigation.’
Trust Deed Scotland is the No.1 debt advice company in Scotland, having given over 20,000 people in Scotland Trust Deed advice and do not work with any other debt advice companies.
Our source said, ‘This issue came to our attention some time ago and incidences of Trust Deed Scotland copycat companies have been on the increase ever since.’
Trust Deed Scotland® has earned its reputation by providing expert, ethical debt advice and is governed by the Financial Conduct Authority, (FCA). It’s highly trained debt advisors cover the whole of Scotland and provide a non-judgemental service with full discretion at all times.
Trust Deed Scotland® have a 5/5 rating on Trust Pilot, which shows how high the Glasgow-based insolvency values client satisfaction. The Testimonials page on the Trust Deed Scotland site shows thousands of independently verified reviews written by happy clients.
When receiving a call from an unknown number, its only natural that people have questions such as should I answer, or who called me – if you search online – you can usually find this information quite quickly.
You can also get further information on current scams by searching #ScamAware on Twitter. If you use Twitter, make sure you follow the official Trust Deed Scotland twitter account. We’re also on Instagram and Facebook. You can find our offices on Google.
0141 221 0999 – Official Trust Deed Scotland®
01412210999 – if in any doubt, this is the official Trust Deed Scotland telephone number, where you can check out our credentials including our FCA number, which is 820851.
Further, we would remind you to:
- Always double-check the name of any company you are speaking to.
- Read paperwork and emails carefully.
- Be wary of anyone who would initiate a Trust Deed without a face to face appointment with a qualified advisor, not a salesperson.
- Ask where the company you are speaking to is based and to confirm their phone number.
- Trust Deed Scotland® is based in Glasgow and their number is 0141 221 0999. (Also shown as +441412210999)
- Remember, you should always thoroughly research the company you are engaging with. We advise you read independently verified reviews wherever possible.
See the more recent Google crackdown on misleading debt service ads article for further information.
Check out how to stay safe during the 2020 Coronavirus outbreak also.
Please contact Trust Deed Scotland if you receive any unsolicited communication from another debt advisory company claiming to be ourselves. You cal also read our handy guide: Making sure it’s Trust Deed Scotland.